You are in a unique location which is subject to rules which you must observe. Each one of us can contribute to its conservation, protection and improvement by adopting measures like the following:
- Avoid leaving signs of your presence in the environment: do not leave any kind of refuse or waste, avoid unnecessary noise and only walk on the marked footpaths.
- Collecting any kind of animal or plant or any mineral can cause serious imbalances in the ecosystem. Instead you should collect photos and videos… and sensations.
- You can also contribute to improving this unique area: pick up any wastes you may see as you walk, inform about the qualities of this natural space and get to know it more fully at the Guguy Interpretation Centre.
- The local population has modelled and conserved this unrepeatable environment for generations so that we may enjoy it today. Let us show our thanks by respecting their customs and traditions, valuing their efforts and participating in their daily lives.
- We can all conserve this treasure so that it can be enjoyed by future generations too.
(Collaboration Activa Canarias)